MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
HANOI NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, January 7, 2013
SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
“TRAN DUC THAO’S IDEOLOGY OF PHILOSOPHY AND EDUCATION”
To: Local and International Scientists
Pursuant to Announcement and Invitation Letter for the International Conference: “Tran Duc Thao’s ideology of philosophy and education” by Hanoi National University of Education (dispatch No. 1416/ ĐHSPHN-KHCN dated 15/11/2012), based on result of meeting between Steering Committee and Professional Subcommittee, the Conference Organizer shall announce as belows:
1. Tran Duc Thao’s biography.
2. Tran Duc Thao’s ideology of philosophy.
3. Tran Duc Thao’s psychology, pedagogy, linguistics and other sciences.
II. Time and place
1. Time: 22/4/2013 (Friday).
2. Place: K.1Conference hall – Hanoi National University of Education (136 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi).
1. Scientists and educators.
2. Participants from local and international organizations, families, departments
Expenses related to accomodation and travel during Conference shall be self-supported by participants or by the organizations. International participants wishing to visit typical destinations of Hanoi shall register as soon as possible.
IV. Astract and full paper submission
1. Deadline for registration and summary submission: by 31/01/2013.
2. Deadline for full paper submission: by 29/3/2013.
- The full paper should not exceed 4000 words (in Vietnamese, English, French) including attached summary in Vietnamese and English (about 300 words), paper size: A4; font: Times New Roman; font size: 13. The first part includes: title of paper, author’s full name, position, degree, working place, telephone number and email address.
- Notes and quotations are marked as 1, 2, 3, v.v to the end.
- References, quotations are in order as belows: number, author’s name, name of article (in italic), volume, publishing house, publishing place, year (reprinted if any), quoted pages.
- The author are fully responsible for basic content and details used in the paper such as quotations, document from articles, data.
Address and contact:
- Registration form, abstract and full paper should be submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, the author shall send a writing report with signature via post mail (by express mail) or directly to Faculty of Philosophy - Floor 3, B building, 136 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi, tel: 04.85876474.
-For more information, please contact Dr. Nguyen Ba Cuong, tel: 0983.221.671/0936.221.671.
Hanoi National University of Education is honored to announce and look forward to your attendance.
(signed and sealed)
Assoc. Prof. Dr Nguyen Van Minh