In order to ensure the effectiveness of the mission, the school assigned the members of the delegation to investigate NIE Institute in advance. As a result, each member of the team suggested specific investigative or needed further exploration issues. This is also the problem that HNUE requested NIE Institute to share with the delegation.
The delegation of Hanoi National University of Education, leaded by Prof. Dr. Do Viet Hung - Vice President, included leaders of the Faculty of Chemistry, Biology, Information Technology, Technology Education, Psychology and Pedagogy, Educational Management, English, Postgraduate Affairs, International Relations, President’s Office, Information Technology Center, and Center for Research and Teacher Professional Developement. NIE Institute has assigned the leaders of each professional field to welcome and work with the delegation’s members. Specifically Prof. Low Ee Ling - Head of Strategic Planning; Dr. Chua Bee Leng – Curator of Teacher Training, Assoc. Hairon Salleh - Curator of Postgraduate and Teacher Training; Dr. Goh Chor Boon - Head of International Cooperation, Assoc. Yan Yaw Kai - Dean of the Faculty of Natural Sciences, and lecturers of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The presentation, discussion and clarification between the leaders of NIE Institute and the delegation of the Hanoi National University of Education revolve around the following issues:
- Mission, vision and concreted mission, visibility in defining strategic planning, managing all aspects, and controlling quality of NIE.
- Teacher training models and programs: from enrollment to design of training programs, pedagogical development, and capacity assessment according to the outcome standards of the 21st century.
- Postgraduate training programs, scientific research; models and measures of teacher and educational administrators training with the support of the Internet.
- NIE's partner school network: sustainable coordination mechanisms; the role of NIE lecturers and teachers in the organization, supporting students to practice pedagogy, pedagogy/pedagogic practice; pendagogy / pedagogic practice statue.
- Information technology infrastructure supporting research, training, administering university, and e-learning systems for teaching and evaluating according to blended learning model and flipped classroom.
- Curriculum for natural science and natural sciences’s teaching practices teachers in secondary schools.
Model development strategy of NIE Institute
Two delegations of NIE and HNUE took photograph at the Navigational Hall of Mission, Vision, Core Values of NIE Institute.
Prof. Low Ee Ling presented the mission, vision and development strategy of NIE Institute
Delegates from Hanoi National University of Education listened and actively discussed to fully understand NIE Institute
Members of the delegation assembled the survey information during the breaks and lunch break
Prof. Dr. Do Viet Hung gave Prof. Low Ee Ling - Head of NIE’s delegation a present
The staff of the Hanoi National University of Education visited and studied the model and training program of the NIE Institute
The visit and working time is not long but has brought lots of information, important and necessary knowledge for the renewal training program of Hanoi National University of Education in the spring of 2018.
News: Nguyen Van Hien, Tran Ba Trinh
Photo: The delegation