Address: Gate 1:Lane 199 - Tran Quoc Hoan Street – Cau Giay District – Hanoi
Gate 2: 136 Xuan Thuy Street - Cau Giay District – Hanoi
Total staff: 11 persons
Head of Management Board: Ph.D Tuan Anh, Cao.
Deputy Head of Management Board: MA. Xuan Tuyen, Nguyen.
MA. Trong Nghia, Vo.
II. Functions and Duties
- Assist the Headmaster to perform the function of management, serving residence students.
- Management of facilities, sercurity, enviromental sanitation in the campus.
- Managing students outside of class time.
- Ensuring political sercurity order and safety, fire and explosion prevention and enviromental sanitation.
- Managing, organizing services for students.
- Managing, using, repairing and upgrading facilities.
- Managing, using the finacial resources allocated by the school and the finacial resources collected on the spot.
Hanoi National University of Education (HNUE) Dormitory is 12,000m2‑large, consists of four 4-storey buildings (A5, A6, A8, A9), one 5-storey building (A11) and one 12-storey building (A12) with 500 rooms, providing accommodation for 2,800 students. There are many kinds of room equipped with adequate facilities serving student’s life and study.
The HNUE Dormitory has one building (A11) and a number of rooms in A12 building for International students who are from different countries spend their challenging years of living together with common goal of studying.
· All rooms are furnished with bed, wardrobe, desk and chair. Some rooms may have TV, fridge and air conditioner.
· Each dorm room has its shower room and WC inside.
· Basic cleaning tools (Broom, mop, wastebasket, toilet brush…) are free for each room.
· Living in HNUE Dormitory, students will be able to use services and amenities including: Canteen, Mini Store, Sport field, Common activity Hall where community activities are organized, etc.
· It is the secure place to live. All dormitory affairs and complains of students are handled by a manager.
· Rent for students: There is a specific regulation on HNUE student fee which has specific price for each kind of dorm room. The number of student in dorm room is from two to six students.
· Utilities and other Expenses:
- Private Utility: Calculated according to the amount used by the students (Expenses according to the amount of Electricity and Water used by the students in their rooms)
- Communal Expenses: Fee for cleaning communal facilities, garbage collection,...
- Assets Deposit: Pay by room, devided equally for members in the room.