The main purpose of the conference was to create a forum for exchanging and discussing the results, new direction of research on integration in mathematics education and teacher training, and the opportunity to connect local and foreign scientists. educators.
There were approximately 250 delegates, including 14 foreign ones, attending the conference. Participants in the conference include leaders of a number of universities, research institutes, Hanoi department of education and training, lecturers, researchers, teachers, graduate students, etc.
71 reports were sent to the conference, comprising 9 reports of the foreign researchers. The content of the reports focused on:
- An Integrated Approach in Mathematics Education and Teacher Training
- Teaching mathematics in the direction of developing students’ capacity;
- Develop students' thinking in teaching mathematics;
- Developing teaching capacity for math teachers;
- Examination, assessment in mathematical education;
- Exploitation and use of information technology in teaching mathematics.
There were four reports presented at the plenary sessions and 18 reports presented at the sub-committees of the conference.
Further information of the conference can be seen on the website of the conference:
http://hoithao.hnue.edu.vn/icme2018/ or http://conference.hnue.edu.vn/icme2018/
Some photos at the conference:
Dr. Le Tuan Anh
Photos provided by Faculty of Mathematics