At the Conference, Prof. Dr. Nguyen Van Minh, President of the University presented the report summarizing the school year 2021 - 2022 and the direction for the school year 2022 - 2023, the report focused on propaganda, political and ideological education; Administrative reform and civilized implementation of schools; Training and assuring quality; Student; Scientific research work; Personnel organization and human resource development; Facilities work; International cooperation; Communication and information technology. In the spirit of seriousness, upholding responsibility, frankly looking at outstanding issues in the school year 2021 - 2022, the report sets out the direction and key tasks of the University in the school year 2022 - 2023, be proactive in management and administration, tighten discipline, ensure fairness and benefits:
1. Political and ideological propaganda and education: Innovating forms and contents, promoting IT application in political and ideological propaganda and education to meet the requirements of the new situation; arouse and promote pride in the University tradition.
2. Administrative reform and implementation of school civilization: Implement administrative reform and digital transformation to improve the school's operational efficiency, contribute to promoting school civilization inside and outside the school, implement civilized office.
3. Training and fostering activity: The academic year of scientific integrity is set as a central task; Implement innovation of training and programs, create linkages between training systems, focus on substantive quality, improve pedagogical work; link training with research and practice; strongly promote the connection between lecturers of basic science and lecturers of methods in training, especially in higher education.
4. Science and technology work: Improving the research capacity of scientists and focusing investment resources on science and technology, in which priority is given to science and education. Promote science and technology transfer activities of students and lecturers to increase funding for science and technology.
5. Personnel organization and human resource development: Building, fostering, motivating and improving the quality of officials and employees to meet the requirements of the University's development.
6. Financial planning work: Improving the material and spiritual life of officials, employees and learners, have a mechanism to promptly encourage individuals and collectives making effective contributions to the University activities; Determining revenue sources, developing financial regulations to increase staff income, from teaching hours, welfare to other benefits; having specific regimes for female cadres and young cadres; Developing a plan of financial activities in line with the school's development goals in each period; strengthening financial potential to prepare counterpart capital for major key investment projects in order to gradually improve the conditions of facilities and equipment to meet the needs of scientific research and training in the new period.
7. Facilities and asset management: Build new construction, renovation and expansion of some infrastructure items at the locality and the Branch; Strengthen inspection and supervision, report on specific work progress; Quickly improve the software to manage and use public assets.
8. International cooperation: Standardizing joint training programs with international partners; Connecting international cooperation programs of units in the University to create an international cooperation network in many fields related to education and training.
9. Information technology and digital transformation: Standardizing and connecting data throughout the university into a unified whole; Building the overall information system architecture and planning the school's digital transformation plan.
The conference witnessed the speeches and proposals of the participants, all opinions showed a high consensus, making general contributions to the direction of the school year 2022 - 2023 of Hanoi National University of Education.
The conference summarized the academic year 2021 - 2022 Hanoi National University of Education has taken place with great success, promising a new academic year 2022 - 2023 with many glorious achievements!
Some pictures from the Conference:
Prof. Dr. Nguyen Van Minh - President of the University presented the summary report and work direction for the school year
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Duc Son - Vice President of the University presented a presentation on the inter-university training - graduate school program
Delegates attending the conference